Tuesday 30 September 2014

Personality of the Week: Blessing Kantiyok (@Asabaey)


Full Name Blessing Mike Kantiyok (Bkae)

Date of Birth April 17

University and Programme Covenant University. International Relations. Graduated 2014.



What inspires you the most? My mom inspires me a lot. She gives me the strength I need to overcome difficult situations. I’m also inspired by the determination from some of my peers and friends who have used their talents and intellect to make a difference in the littlest of ways.

Can you name some of these peers and friends and some things they've done that inspire you? Okay.  Segun Erinfolami @SHEGUN_ , Bukky Abodunde @girl4good, Chizorom Ike Onu, Zisan Duniya, Onome Ebiri @ANTHONYjnr_E, Ibukun Alabi @I_bikizy and a lot more.

Role model My role model is my mom. She's the strongest and most patient and tolerating person I know. Always lets me know that I have the power to do anything I want to do.

What's your ideal romantic partner like? Lol. My idea of a romantic partner. I'm still a learner in this aspect honestly. I don't wanna sound cliche and start a long pointless list. Beautiful words and surprises do it for me I guess.  The ability for him to make me happy is romantic enough. I'm a happy child :)

What do you love most about yourself? I'm never intimidated by other people. And I love my complexion. Dark and proud.

Favorite food My favorite food on a very good and rare day is tuwon shinkafa (Hausa food made from rice) and ground nut soup. Other days I looooove pancakes. Works for me every time.

Dream job/ occupation I always wanted to be an architect. I love the idea of making houses beautifully. But I wasn't fit for the science class so I had to bounce. Now I hope to be an ambassador. And a musician and artist and dancer and chef and DJ. So many things mehn if I had the chance.

Favorite musician/band- and song too I don’t have a favorite musician. I love a lot of artists from Kanye West to Sam Smith to Justin Timberlake, Yanni to Kirk Franklin to Lecrae and Dwayne Tryumf to Asa, John Legend, Michael Jackson of blessed memory, etc.

Favorite 2014 movie so far. And favorite movie of all time Xmen: Days of the Future past. My favorite movie of all time is The X-men collection. I looooove the Xmen.

Best moment or event of your life so far The best moment of my life so far was graduation from the university. It felt great. I miss my friends tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment