Sunday 27 December 2015

Would You Like to Write for My Blog?

Photo Credit: Corpuzzle via Compfight cc
Since I started blogging in January 2013 I have tried to use every post on this blog to help people and be a blessing to them. Without you reading this blog, it will just be 'another one' of those blogs. But you have made every letter and thought on this platform worth it.

However, I feel I have come to a point where I can no longer do this alone. It's time to turn it up a notch. One of the plans for this blog in 2016 is to build a community around it. A community of people who have the desire to grow, who are willing to take necessary steps to grow, and are willing to share their journey with others.

If you fall into this category, then I'd like to bring you on board as a team member. Our responsibility will be to share positive, growth-enhancing and practical knowledge on this blog so we can help build people up. The plan is to diversify the topics treated from faith-themed writings, to financial advice, to social and emotional development advice, and so on.

Should you choose to accept this invitation, kindly send an email with the subject 'Team Invitation' to adeleke.i.david@gmail.com. Kindly tell me which of these areas you will be willing to write about and how often will you be willing to contribute (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.). You are free to choose more than one category. Thanks :)

1. Faith and spiritual growth

2. Financial advice (budgeting, wise spending, saving, investing, etc.)

3. Social and emotional advice (self esteem, communication, friendship, etc.)

4. Personal development (book reviews and recommendations, reading, thinking, lessons from books, life lessons, etc.)

These are the four categories I have in my head right now. Are there any categories you'd like to suggest? Please let me know in the comments below. Also, if you find emailing me too much of a task, just leave a comment with your Twitter handle, your blog link or Facebook profile name and I will definitely reach you.

My Twitter handle is @DavidIAdeleke. Let's change the world together, one word at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one. You could consider adding a "Love and relationship column".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna be one of ur team manager, fb username NKEM WORLU

    ReplyDelete