Friday 10 July 2015

My Favorite Bloggers

Here is a list of my favorite bloggers, their blogs and why they are my favorite.  The list should be more than this but these are the most consistent bloggers I know right now. This list is in no particular order.

1. Kunmi Oni | www.kunmio.com

Kunmi Oni is a lifestyle blogger and a long time friend. She's one of my favorite blogger mainly because of her writing style and how much I have gained from her. Just so you know, it was her '31 days of lovin' like Jesus' that inspired me to start the #100DaysOfgrowth project on this blog. She also has a 'Currently Reading' sidebar status which I adopted. So basically, I copy her a lot. Lol!
You can check out her Twitter: @Kunmii_O

2. Ikechi Awazie | www.awazieikechi.com

Ikechi and I just met this year but I can confidently say that our blogging relationship has been the most fruitful for me. Ikechi understands the principal of sowing seeds and reaping a harvest and that's what his life is all about. he is so nice and he's always willing to help. It was he who introduced me to the Aha!Now Blogging Community (ABC) and many other awesome bloggers.
Ikechi's blog is inspirational and he shares wonderful articles that will improve you and help you understand that you are never alone in your weaknesses.
You can check out his Twitter: @ikechiawazie

3. Deaduramilade Tawak | ladetawak.wordpress.com

Lade (as she's called) is a great blogger. I can't really put my finger on what she blogs about because it ranges from her life and ideas to feminism, poetry and books. Lade's writing is relatable and  easy to understand.
She's one of my favorite bloggers because there's always something to learn from her blog, and I love learning new things.
You can check out her Twitter: @deaduramilade

4. Fope Ojo | scarsandpinkearth.com

Fope's blog is a blog for her fiction writing, art and poems. I always enjoy her posts and she is a very good storyteller and poet. I particularly love her blog because it is original and she values her Nigerian-ness.

3 comments:

  1. Hi David

    I am humbled to be one of your favorite bloggers. I don't really know whether I deserve it but I like your 100daysofGrowth as it is unique and is something that every Nigerian Youth should read.

    Great to meet other awesome bloggers. Thanks for the mention. You are an inspiration too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,
    Its indeed a great joy to be here and also to read about your fav. bloggers!
    I am so glad to see my friend lkechi in the list or your favs, Indeed he deserves it and he is one of the best bloggers with lot of pleasing personalties/characters
    I met this wonderful person last year from a wonderful forum/community
    since then we are friends and the relationships continues and he was even kind enough to spare his time for me and for my page to grace with a wonderful and motivating Guest post.
    I appreciate you for being presented my friend lkechi in the list
    May his tribe increase
    Wish you both a wonderful week ahead
    Keep informed
    ~ Philip Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Philip

    Such wonderful words that is making me smile.

    Yes since I met you in ABC, you have made so much difference in my life. I thank you for the blessings and I am happy to have met you as you are just awesome.

    Thanks for sharing. Have a swell week.

    ReplyDelete