Monday 27 January 2014

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING

In school I have been put in charge of publishing a magazine and I was brainstorming this morning, with my partner, on people to add to our team. A lot of names popped up in my head and I suggested them to my partner but she kindly rejected them and I know why: ATTITUDE. Till forever, this truth remains, a bad attitude will always overshadow good talent. No matter how good you are at doing something, if your attitude is poor and your character deficient, you will hardly made headway in life.
I have come across so many talented people, who I will never take seriously simply because their attitude is distasteful. At the same time I have come across certain people who may not be so bright mentally but their attitude lights them up. They are delightful.
So today, as you go about your activities, remember: ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING, SO PICK A GOOD ONE.

3 comments:

  1. '...if your attitude is poor and your character deficient, you will hardly made headway in life.' WORD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty of a woman is her ATTITUDE.Lets be wise.

    ReplyDelete