Monday 27 May 2013

DON'T LET THEM MISS THEIR CHILDHOOD


Today is Children's Day and I'm glad about it. I'll be lying if I say I don't miss the good ol' days when we would run around under the rain and play with sand and not feel the least bit ashamed about it. I miss the days when we would throw stones at people's windows and run to hide hoping we don't get caught. Yeah, I was that mischievous. The truth is, anyone of us with a good childhood will miss those days. The memories are still fresh in my mind and they are still as precious as ever.
"Every child is special so make them know it." Yes, children are special. There are so many miracles in life that I attach to the smile of every baby I see. The innocence; the peace; the ignorance of the evil around them. How I long to go back...but I can't.
If you're reading this and you have children make sure you treat them right because whatever you do to them today will determine how they will see you in future and what would become of them. If you don't have children yet, make a vow today to make sure you make them feel as special as possible. Give them the fairy tale life you probably never had. Make sure their childhood years are years they'll live to remember  Don't let them miss their childhood. Don't deprive them of those awesome memories. To the young ones reading this, even if you feel like the world is against you, relax, 'cos it's not. Everything will work out for your good. God LOVES you so much...and I do too. HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwnn, Thanks Affy, you always encourage me to do better. Pls make sure you vote for me and help me spread the news. Thanks a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice piece.. i like it. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete