Friday 31 July 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

I got nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Amaka of amakamedia.blogspot.com. The award requires the following:

- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know you nominated them. 


So I want to thank Amaka for nominating me. I truly am grateful.

Now, here are 7 facts about me:

1. I have a special relationship with God [or so I like to think]. I don't like to call Him 'God'. I refer to Him as 'Abba' or 'Father'.
2. I am a voracious reader. I love nothing more than learning and understanding things. I am a rather curious cat as I ask a lot of questions. That pisses people off at times but I really don't mind.
3. I don't like arguing or shouting. My body starts to vibrate when I do either.
4. I like the female gender a lot. I do not have many male friends.
5. I like pictures but I don't take a lot of them. I love food but I don't eat a lot. I like talking but I am not talkative.
6. I love watching and discussing football but I hate playing it. You would hardly find me kicking a ball of my own accord.
7. I have never been in a real romantic relationship [that is discounting secondary school shenanigans]. 

That said, here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger award:
1. Kunmi Oni: Kunmi Oni is a long time friend of mine, and a lifestyle blogger. Check out her awesome blog on www.kunmio.com.
2. Lade Tawak: Lade is a very smart lady who shares a lot of valuable content on her blog and her Twitter. This is her blog: ladetawak.wordpress.com
3. Ikechi Awazie: Ikechi is probably the most dedicated blogger I know. He is also the one who helped me to realize the power of community in blogging. To say Ikechi is awesome would be to understate what and who he is. He's really great at what he does. Check his blog: awazieikechi.com
4. Frances Okoro: Frances is a blogger and a lawyer. Apart from our Faith, we also share blogging themes in common. She runs an inspirational blog here: www.imperfectlyperfectlives.com
5. Cassie Daves: Cassandra is a fashion and lifestyle blogger. Even though I'm not a fashion-person, I still find content that appeals to me on her blog. Check it out here: www.cassiedaves.com
6. Laiza King: I just came across Elizabeth's blog recently and I must commend the great content she has on it. I always praise good things when I see them; Elizabeth's blog is one of the very good ones: laizaking.com
7. Wura Alese: Wura and I know each other from way back. She's really passionate about marketing and you can't miss that passion when having a convrsation with her. She runs a blog titled Mad About Marketing. Check it out here: alesewura.wix.com/blog

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! However, my name is DAVES not DAVIES :(

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pardon my mistake. It has been corrected. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot david for the nomination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination David!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this David...Amaka nominated me too oh, so I will just do both in one post.
    It's allowed ba...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sooo much David for nominating me. I appreciate it.

    *I love to argue about things I'm passionate about. My body vibrates in a good way. And I can talk for daysss. Lol

    ReplyDelete