Tuesday 28 July 2015

Personality of the Week: Abimbola Oshodi



Full name: Abimbola Morenike Oshodi.

Birthday: October 8.
What do you do? I’m a Psychologist; I make clothes.
What was growing up like for you? It was unconventional; I had to grow up really quick.
Role models: Sheryl Sandburg, Mrs. Victoria Daniels.
Favourites (person, movie, artiste, music genre & song, food): My favourite person is my mom. Lion King is my favourite movie of all time. Plantain is my best food.
Biggest achievement so far: I don't know.
Main aspiration in life: to open a special school for developmentally challenge people.
What do you dislike the most? Dishonesty, disorganization, and dirt/filth
Does it matter to you what people think of you? No, it doesn't.
Most important lesson(s) you have learned from life: trust your struggle, I'm different, and that okay, never take a waiting period for granted.
What is your idea of a better Nigeria like? People following rules; order, discipline


Your hobbies and interests: reading, listening to music, sewing, cooking.

What would you like to do to make Nigeria a better country? Reform the educational sector.
A funny thing about you that not many people know: I love chewing dry garri, I cannot dance to save my life.

2 comments: