Saturday 25 July 2015

How to Discover Your Passion and Live It


I'm sure a lot of us have heard this phrase many times: 'Follow your passion'. If you hadn't, now you have. To follow your passion simply means to live life doing what you love to do. For example, writing and teaching are my passion. I love writing, learning and teaching, so I have decided to build my career on them.

The question now is, how did I discover my passion? Another question you may ask is: how am I living my passion? And what are the challenges I have faced so far? I will answer those questions in the coming week but I would like to do something first.

If you are interested in the topic of following your passion, what are the questions you have about it? Also, if you have discovered your passion, share with us how you got to discover it (or them) in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment