Thursday 2 April 2015

Take the 16Personalities Personality Test

I took the personality test yesterday night. Turns out I am an ENFJ. That means I am more extraverted than introverted, more intuitive than observant, more of a feeler than a thinker, I tilt toward judging than prospecting, and I am more turbulent than assertive. My personality type also decides the best career for me. I am a protagonist, a motivator, a world changer and a leader by nature. I am also a firm believer in people and I love to see them grow (hence, my blog). After taking the test, I read the reports and I was amazed by how accurate it was.

So, click on this link to get to the landing page of the test. Don't forget to let me know what your result is when you're done. "Man, know thyself," - Socrates.

Image Source: My Careertopia

2 comments:

  1. Awesome test. I'm an ENFJ - A

    ReplyDelete
  2. (INFP-T)..... LIVE LAUGH LOVE

    ReplyDelete