Tuesday 18 February 2014

Know Your Weaknesses...Now Work On Them

Until recently I was always an angry person. Anger was my biggest weakness. Not money, not food, not women; anger. I would always easily blow up at the slightest provocation. I would always carry a long face. I only smiled with the people I knew and wasn't always welcoming to strangers. I had other weaknesses but anger was the most notable. And this is simply what today's article is all about. Know what your weakness is or weaknesses are and work on them. This way you become a better person for it.
For example, if your weakness is eating too much, you can meet someone who will help you out.
This way, you are accountable to the person. You can create a food schedule for yourself and one that you cannot eat outside of. If you break this schedule, you will have to give the person you're accountable to a certain amount of money. For another person, your weakness could be women, employ the aid of an accountability partner to help you stay away from them until you can control yourself.
If your weakness has to do with a character deficiency, you could easily get books to read so that you can move on from there. This way, you turn your weaknesses into strengths and your life will be better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment